Elmer, Missouri - Early History
Mixon Drug and Furniture
(Reprinted from The Elmer JOURNAL, 1910)
Mr. F. L. Mixon moved to Elmer in 1907 and opened Mixon Drug where he has engaged in business every since. He has had a splendid business since he has lived in Elmer, has doubled the drug stock and added Furniture to his ever growing trade so that now he occupies two large store rooms. His is the largest drug house in the city and also a fine line of furniture and if his business continues to grow in the future as it has in the past he will doubtless double his stock again in as many years.
Copyright 2013. Elmer-Missouri.com. All rights reserved.